The Prickly Pear Cactus grows a fruit also known as a fig. Within that fig, we find the tiny seeds that produce what is known as liquid gold or Wild Indian Fig Seed Oil (Opuntia Ficus-Indica)
Wild Indian Fig 100% Pure Seed Oil has powerful anti-aging properties for the face and body.
It is filled to the brim with rich and powerful nutrients that help protect against free radicals. It is also good for stimulating the growth of new skin cells and calming inflammation as well as it provides amazing hydration not just to the skin but also to hair and nails. This is a multi-beneficial elixir and a true gift from mother nature.
Some of the main naturally occurring ingredients are: –
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) This oil is extraordinarily high invitamin E which is known as an anti-oxidant that helps prevent degeneration and repair of the skin. It adds moisture and is a well-known anti-inflammatory.
- Linoleic Acid (omega 6) a fatty acid known to be essential for its ability to heal, rehydrate and plump skin.
- Betalains can have a positive impact on your health! These powerful cactus fruit nutrients help support the body’s ability to fight inflammation at the cellular level. In addition, these nutrients will strengthen your cells so they are resistant to toxins and bad bacteria. They are like body armour around your cells. Each betalain contains a powerful protein matrix with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Oleic Acid’s high lipid count makes it highly moisturising and encourages production of anti-oxidants.
- Stearic Acid helps skin to keep in moisture and remain flexible as well as helping with damage repair.
- Palmitic Acid aids reinforcement of the skin’s healthy barrier function for a smoother surface.